Summer transfer window 2023

Wide player/just off the striker

Just seems to 'make things happen' and creates chaos according to my Leeds pal
Was it the Arsenal game on the box where he tore them a new one? Neville was raving about him and it stuck in my mind. May or may not have been Arsenal mind..

Whats the story with Gronto? any good.
Cant really ask my Leeds mates cause it feels a bit like rubbing their noses in it.
1 goal in 4 or 5 doesnt seem great.
Is he more of a wide player than a striker.
Only really remember him getting subbed on for leeds for just a few mins here and there.
Spot on.

A no mark with a terrible attitude is what I see.

Ive never seen him get a grip of a game and impress. Gracia wouldn't countenenace the feller even when he was in big trouble.

I think he'd be poison.

I dont like the idea of Gnonto.

He seems to have bamboozled some people into rating him.

No idea what they see in him.
The skills that he's used to bamboozle people into rating him are the exact same skills he uses to bamboozle defenders dave. If he's a bamboozler in one respect then he's a bamboozler in the other and is thus a top, top player.

Spot on.

A no mark with a terrible attitude is what I see.

Ive never seen him get a grip of a game and impress. Gracia wouldn't countenenace the feller even when he was in big trouble.

I think he'd be poison.
Richarlison was okay but a bit meh at Watford. Everyone raised their eyebrows at 40 million odd. Hoepfully he could make a similar step up eventually.

You have to make a young potential investment though mate - an Onana to sell in a year or two. If you know what I mean, looked dangerous when ive seen him, rough edges and boom and bust admittedly, but you take that on.

I watched him a few times last season wondering what the hype was. I watched and I didn;t see it.

I had no idea what he was trying to achieve. He looked perfectly at home with a cluless and ill disciplined Leeds to me.

Harrison is the only one I'd touch from that midden.

I dont like the idea of Gnonto.

He seems to have bamboozled some people into rating him.

No idea what they see in him.
Fair to think that still has to deliver more but i think is worth the risk. Cant really say about garcia or even sam, well the mess with leeds alot of the leeds fan wanted him in the side and had no idea why. I am sure dyche will meet the lad if this is true and well he will have to work hard here is what dyche expects.

Who is this wharton kid and is he any good? @Zatara im looking at you…

Looks pretty good on youtube. Highly rated u19 england player. Can do a bit of everything, like Garner but different style.

I think it would be a good and sensible signing.

IT just makes no sense at all.

lol yeh people always think I'd be short with little man sydrome.

On topic: don't care who our rezzy keeper is. Ashley Young is the REAL story.

Yeah, alright Napoleon...

Offering Iwobi a new deal is proof that the people in charge of this club actively hate the fans and don't understand what it means to be an evertonian

Disgraceful. Should be actively looking to sell him

Gnonto would be a good move....as long as we also bring in El Bilal or another similar profile forward.

Richarlison was okay but a bit meh at Watford. Everyone raised their eyebrows at 40 million odd. Hoepfully he could make a similar step up eventually.
That should be the first and last time Richarlison is compared with that little no mark.