Summer transfer window 2023

Free agents available (and potentially may be willing to sign here)

GK: Tomáš Vaclík, Timo Horn, Joel Robles
CB: Daley Blind, Nacho Fernández, Jonny Evans, Daniel Amartey, Alejandro Catena, Alexander Djiku
LB: Aaron Cresswell, Gerardo Arteaga, Aarón Martín, Daley Sinkgraven
RB: Matt Doherty, Hamari Traoré, Serge Aurier, Ola Aina
DM: Mateus Uribe, Ellyes Skhiri, Florian Grillitsch, Josuha Guilavogui, Stijn Spierings, Nampalys Mendy
CM: Dani Ceballos, Aaron Ramsey, Roberto Gagliardini, Roberto Pereyra, Santi Comesaña, José Campaña
AM: James Rodríguez, Jesse Lingard, Ross Barkley, Manuel Lanzini, Isco
LW: Jonathan Bamba, Ryan Kent, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Jesé, Munir El Haddadi
RW: Ilias Akhomach, Adama Traoré, Tanguy Coulibaly, Chiedozie Ogbene, Nathan Redmond
CF: Moussa Dembélé, Andrea Belotti, Mariano Díaz, Alfredo Morelos, Oliver McBurnie, Josh Maja, Cédric Bakambu, Odion Ighalo, Stevan Jovetic, Teemu Pukki
With no money Cresswell, Doherty and Lanzini could be decent signings.

And James of course :)

Would like us to sign Gyokores.

And if we can offload Keane, Holgate, Davies, Maupay

Then bring in
Another left back
A centre half
A ball-playing midfielder
And a wide player who can create/go past players.

And adopt Brighton's way of working and bring in unheard of players and make them world beaters.

We can all live in hope.
Twenty-one goals and twelve assists isn't a shabby return, so you'd hope he could do a job here. In terms of what we need, I think we need to be realistic.

This will likely not be a summer where we bring an abundance of players in, therefore I'd hope the club are prioritising where we really need to strengthen.

We need a striker first and foremost. With Mina leaving and Coady likely not to sign, the centre back position is going to need strengthening, substantially.

You could talk about cover at left back and right back too as we can't go into a season with only one recognised player in each position - it's negligent.

However, in terms of the first XI, I think we need to add more creativity and width. So, in this order: striker, CB, versatile defender, midfielder/winger.

Looking at the best players from the championship from this season (excluding ones that got promoted)

Joao Pedro - Watford
Manning - Swansea
Akpom- Boro
Hamer-Coventry
Gyokeres- Coventry
Fleming - Millwall
Clarke - Sunderland
Atkinson- Bristol C
Cresswell - Millwall

Looking at the best players from the championship from this season (excluding ones that got promoted)

Joao Pedro - Watford
Manning - Swansea
Akpom- Boro
Hamer-Coventry
Gyokeres- Coventry
Fleming - Millwall
Clarke - Sunderland
Atkinson- Bristol C
Cresswell - Millwall
Pedro signed for Brighton already mate.

Alex Scott is the one we should be looking at. Gyokeres if not already at West Ham.

I’d sign Coady on a two or three year deal. Better than Keane or Holgate and puts himself on the line. Works well with Tarky too and they look comfortable together.
I’d also have the Coventry striker Gyokeres as we can’t rely on DCL to score even if he gets fit again. Need goals from a forward line, not just from midfielders and defenders at set pieces.

Run on limited budget.

Ins:

Coady £4m
Gyökeres £17m
Richy (loan with option to buy)
Tierney loan with option to buy)

The Kean money is in. We should get fees from Holgate, Nkounkou, Maupay and Gomes.

You know the way James Garner is a good football player, can we sign a few more of them please?
I just said on another thread that we might see him as a long term replacemnent for Coleman at RB/RWB.

He was superb there yesterday.

The lad seems suited to that side.