Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely we would have to offload one striker to get another one? we cant have 4 competing for one spot, cant see us getting any new striker unless we sell/loan one of our current strikers

Does anyone think like me we should give miralles a go up front. Looking at how more effective Felliani is for us when pushed further forward, if he is still here I would be tempted to play him further forward against Cardiff. I would personally go for Gibson (if fit) and heitinga in front of the back 4. A three of Barkley, Felliani and piennar behind miralles.

------------Gibson----------heitinga----------

Barkley-----------Felliani----------piennar---

-------------------miralles---------------------

Why on earth would you put Barkley out on the right?

If Suarez can play lone striker for the ****e, then Mirallass IMO should be able to if nessesary.

James Vaughan was always going to be a great striker....if he could stay free of injury.
He is still only 25 and I believe will play for a long time in the premiership...if he can stay free of injury.
The problem with Vaughan now is that his run of games and goals in the last twelve months has increased his value substantially.....while at the same time we know the risk of injury is still there also.

James Vaughan was always going to be a great striker....if he could stay free of injury.
He is still only 25 and I believe will play for a long time in the premiership...if he can stay free of injury.
The problem with Vaughan now is that his run of games and goals in the last twelve months has increased his value substantially.....while at the same time we know the risk of injury is still there also.

this is and was the problem..

Imagine the silky football we would play

Howard​

Hibbert​
Bramble ------------ Distan​
Ward​

Coleman​
Koumas ------------- Cattermole​
Gueye​

DJ Campbell -------------- Nugent​

With the 30 million left over, we can put that into R&D to bring out a hovercraft lawn mower.

Imagine the silky football we would play

Howard​

Hibbert​
Bramble ------------ Distan​
Ward​

Coleman​
Koumas ------------- Cattermole​
Gueye​

DJ Campbell -------------- Nugent​

With the 30 million left over, we can put that into R&D to bring out a hovercraft lawn mower.

No space for Ossie in that team?

It's his lack of pace that puts Prem clubs off I think. He's not slow exactly, but not rapid.

Personally I'd love Rhodes at Everton. If we could get him for £10m ish it'd be a steal.

10m for Rhodes? So many better options than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.