Strange Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewoo

Player Valuation: £950k
Two for starters:

AJ making that weird A with his fingers. What was that about? A for ankle? A for AJ?

And Beattie last season sticking out his chest like he saying "I told you so" to the crowd - after converting a peno that he'd had nothing to do with winning.

favourite or most irritating strange Everton celebrations and what they are all about in here please!

Two for starters:

AJ making that weird A with his fingers. What was that about? A for ankle? A for AJ?

And Beattie last season sticking out his chest like he saying "I told you so" to the crowd - after converting a peno that he'd had nothing to do with winning.

favourite or most irritating strange Everton celebrations and what they are all about in here please!

Vaughan done that too.

I wish our players should stop their moody celebrations.

does windmill*

Chico thats perfect!! next time we score, me thinks all the players should get together an do a mass windmill. then all the fans their do it to. just hope no one gets it the way!! lol :D lol :D unless its battenburg(shaft) :angry:

its something to do with Fitz hall and a company he owns isnt it? alot of former palace players and close friends of his do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.