Still want a takeover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the way that Sullivan and Gold have been ****ging off the way the previous owners pissed all their money down the drain and then the first thing they say is theyve offered someone £100,000 a week! Firstly, theyre probably talking about Van Nistelrooy whos at the end of his career and has had injury problems so they wont get more than a handful of games out of him. And secondly how about a bit of discretion! Any player they go for now is going to say "if you can offer old horse face a hundred grand a week you can offer me the same!"

On the issue of cash rich owners: little Robert Lee/Earl/Whatevernamehegoesbytoday...is our richest director going to splash any of his $200M wealth on the club?

Here's what he said when he joined the board:

“This is an international brand. People do not realise that we are seen all around the world. We are up there with the big boys...I’ll add my business acumen, money and a lot of energy.”

byetumbleweed_head_falls.jpg

Yes I would still like a take over of investment. Granted you have the likes of pompey and liverpool. But then you have Sunderland, Aston Villa, Spurs, Arsenal. All have money readily available if their manager wants it.

...is the correct answer.

It maybe the correct answer, but not the right question.

The question is "Can we find a honest investor who has the money, who is prepared to invest in the club, and not be a meglomaniac at the same time."

I've always felt as fans we should get together and put together our own investment brochure, not an anti bill effort, but something which from a fans view which is absolutely and unashamedly pro Everton. But that's a dream.

Yes I would still like a take over of investment. Granted you have the likes of pompey and liverpool. But then you have Sunderland, Aston Villa, Spurs, Arsenal. All have money readily available if their manager wants it.

This. Investment doesn't mean that we get so wild and think that we're on the top of the world cos then what happened to utd,RS will happen to us.
We need an investor so that whenever needed we can atleast spend about 30 million for 2 or 3 seasons in a row.We'll then have the squad of the highest quality. Villa,Spurs are perfect examples of good,decent ownership with stability. Poor Spurs however don't know that it means that they also go and ruin the careers of more young talents.

It want moyes to be able to spend £30mill in the transfer window and able to keep hold of class players.

How it's done, I don't know, but I want it done.

For every debt ridden club there's spurs, sunderland, villa, and now Birmingham who seem fine and are able to spend without being silly.

On the issue of cash rich owners: little Robert Lee/Earl/Whatevernamehegoesbytoday...is our richest director going to splash any of his $200M wealth on the club?

Here's what he said when he joined the board:

“This is an international brand. People do not realise that we are seen all around the world. We are up there with the big boys...I’ll add my business acumen, money and a lot of energy.”
[/B][/I]

Is him or Green that Bill lent money off to buy players in the past?

No , to be honest . Not right now . Only prospective buyers are sharks , eg , Mancs / Shabs / West Ham , pre this week / Pompey , etc .

As Kylie noted ; better the Devil you know .

Status
Not open for further replies.