Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to the lad. Was made up for him when the Street End were singing his name as he came off the pitch. Thoroughly deserved and he's made plenty of us eat our words.

I still think he doesn't feel loved by the Everton, you could tell that from the way he clapped the fans when he was taken off, almost doing it half arsed thinking I'm clamping the same people who moan and whinge whenever I do the slightest thing wrong which definitely was the case last season

We nearly managed to get a chorus of "One Steven Naismith" going when he went off, but old habits die hard and not many joined in.

Reading some of the posts about Naismith on here. Some major humble pie is being eaten by many on here.

Reminiscent of Aidrian Heath who also started slowly, played a bit out wide to relatively little effect then blossomed in a role of big striker linking up with midfielders. Delighted for the lad, virtue, hard work rewarded.

As a newbie, I've pretty much always liked the guy. Works hard. And it helps my first real memory of him was scoring the game winner against Chelski.

Status
Not open for further replies.