Steven Naismith though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great form, amazing movement. As I said in the match thread though - technically lacking quite a bit at times, especially when dribbling.

Reminiscent of Aidrian Heath who also started slowly, played a bit out wide to relatively little effect then blossomed in a role of big striker linking up with midfielders. Delighted for the lad, virtue, hard work rewarded.

Spot on! Reminds me very much of 'inchy'
As with Naismith, I was underwhelmed with the signing of Heath, I just couldn't understand why he was so rated at Stoke, but he quickly became a favourite

article-0-1B6C371A000005DC-739_634x341.jpg

I'm loving how this place has you typing scouse by now.

haha...this is true, it even affects how you talk about football in general! I noticed it today when writing to my two everton supporting brothers back in ireland...we have a whatsapp group for chatting when the games are on. I am now totally using GOTspeak!

I only joined up GOT when the search for the manager was on last year...and before that I don't think I'd ever used the word boss as an adjective before!

also back on topic well done Naisy, I didn't think he had it in him but he has worked on his flaws and the improvement is extremely clear.

I know he has plenty of time in his playing career to go but in the future can see both him and Ossie offered coaching jobs at Eveton if they are interested.

Neither are the most technically gifted players but they make up for it in intelligent reading of the game plus their attitude on/off the pitch is excellent.

Great form, amazing movement. As I said in the match thread though - technically lacking quite a bit at times, especially when dribbling.
Seems a bit too keen to get it to the big fella sometimes when the shots clearly on for himself, a bit more selfish and he may had a couple today

I don't want the best there is. All that matters is that he is lucky.

Not since Tony Cottee have I seen a player with such a sixth sense for how the ball will break, anticipation is a huge part of a poachers game. I can't think of a game where he hasn't somehow earned himself a chance - as much of a half chance as that may have been. It was the holiest brass balls that had him attacking the Chelsea goal all the way back in September.

#God loves a trier.

Status
Not open for further replies.