Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure mate, someone mentioned it before and it sounded boss like some exotic drink. You want one yeah? I'm selling them in the market on Saturday once I find out what flavour they are.
It's become a figure of speech because of a mass suicide. they drank it to make their poison taste nice (which probably defeats the point).

Perhaps we could hook a deal to get a load over here to go in the bleach if we hadn't signed anyone by then?

It's become a figure of speech because of a mass suicide. they drank it to make their poison taste nice (which probably defeats the point).

Perhaps we could hook a deal to get a load over here to go in the bleach if we hadn't signed anyone by then?

working on it as we speak mate, just seeing if I can get it in bulk sent over.

Does this signing prompt another national debate of whether we are a "big club", like the Southampton nonsense?

So do we go ahead with the players Koeman has identified already or does Walsh come in with targets he knows of that he will present Koeman?

Might be a while before we sign anyone... Deadline day heart attacks it is then.

So this means we are bigger than Leicester yeah? Who are champions of England yeah? Who would have thought our biggest signing mid July would be a 60 year old fat man from Chorley.

Status
Not open for further replies.