Stephen Patrick Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't come in for next season. No way.

We should be looking at quality outside of Britain. I'm telling you, it's the way forward. Not throw 50% of our budget on this clown.

We wouldnt blow 50% of our budget on him mate. I reckon 3.5 million tops.

Thats 70% of our budget.

We dont chico, its a rule that will never happen, there are far too many European laws that would be broken. English players are ****, as Cal says we need young players from overseas. English players always cost too much as well.

FM is very under-rated. Ive been playing it for years and the amount of players that they spot at a very early age is amazing.

I know FM isn't the be all and end all but it's superb.

We wouldnt blow 50% of our budget on him mate. I reckon 3.5 million tops.

Thats 70% of our budget.

**** off lad.

90% that.

We need more players with Dhinio at the end of their name FACT!

Lescott
Baines
Jags OUT!

We touched lucky with these players, thats the Davey factor. We paid buttons for them all. Lets see how much they all cost, now that they are England Internationals.

If Moyes can pick up some more English players of this quality then fine. But the bargains are to be had abroad.

We touched lucky with these players, thats the Davey factor. We paid buttons for them all. Lets see how much they all cost, now that they are England Internationals.

If Moyes can pick up some more English players of this quality then fine. But the bargains are to be had abroad.

This is the simple truth.

Point is there is quality in England if your prepard to look even now you can see some players who will clearly be future prem and international players playing in the lower leauges.

Bargains? I remember people saying Jags, Baines, and Lesscot were not worth their fees when we signed them! 15 mill for the above theree isnt bad is it!

Last edited:

I dont want us to sign Stephen Hunt. Maybe if it was 3 years back after his good season with Reading but the same could be said about Doyle. I think the money that he would cost could be spent better around Europe on an up and coming star who could be with the club for 6-7 years.

Hunt is boolarks.

Intrestingly he scored more and provided more assists then Pienaar last season, ill conceade in terms of style Pienaar is easier on the eye - but its all about the ball in the back of the net at the end of the day.

With the above in mind his last game before injury in the PL was in Feb.

Intrestingly he scored more and provided more assists then Pienaar last season, ill conceade in terms of style Pienaar is easier on the eye - but its all about the ball in the back of the net at the end of the day.

With the above in mind his last game before injury in the PL was in Feb.

I guess facts are facts but I think we should be aiming a bit higher than stephan hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.