Statement of Intent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally from the planet Zog, where I used to ern 100.00000 Zogbits per week
I'm retired now, but I would happily come out of retirement to jog around a football pitch in the UK once or twice a week for £70,000

AVERAGE WAGE UK shown below :coffee:

by_City.jpg
I'm not sure I could handle the booing.
It's bad enough thinking my boss doesn't like me!

Reactions: kev
Apart from seeing him in the World Cup I honestly haven't followed him at Real Madrid, is he any good?

Can't see how we can make a "statement" signing when most if not all the best players will want to be playing Champion's League. I'm worried that we may need to get 4th or a very close 5th to attract the really top players.
The only players I can imagine us attracting are those close to the end of their careers and are world renowned like Rooney or Ibra for example.

I assume your referring to James Rodriguez...

He's been excellent his weakness is 1on1 with a player to close to him defending however he is immaculate at shooting passing vision movement ball control etc

Everyone chill out about ffp! We'll just say every match was a sell out, overstate the cost of the new stadium, get moshi to sponsor the ground for £499m etc

I cannot believe what im reading ! Sell John Stones over Romelu Lukaku ?

Normal conditions yes, but Romelu has done nothing but burn bridges for the couple of months. He cost us the FA cup Semi final, still talks about his greatness. He doesn't score for 10 games, still goes on about his decision already being made. Goes to the Euro's and starts promoting himself again playing like he hasn't played for us for months.

If anyone goes it has to be Romelu not John.

If we were to get James I'd be over the moon, still one of my favourite players. His positioning, control, passing and shooting are all out of this world!

You know those stories like "Madrid sign James but make it back in shirt sales in a week". How about "Everton sign James but dont see a penny of the shirt sales because of kitbag deal"

Everton that.
imagine the lawnmower's we'd have though

new ball every ten minutes cause the grass is cut that sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.