Start of Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evertonized

Player Valuation: £1m
I just wanted to know everyone's oponions of the current way Everton walk out? Z Cars is a great anthem and should never be replaced, the walk out of the players always gives me a shiver down my spine.

However - after Z Cars, there is the PL Fair play handshake and it kind of ruins that atmosphere and build up, the ground goes quiet for 20 seconds etc..

So out of interest, who would like to see a song added straight in after the handshake (to go along with Z Cars)?

A number of teams have done this including our arch rivals and I think it gives the player that "12th Man" kick.

After the handshake though the players run toward the Gwladys Street though and there is another roar from the fans followed by the "Everton, Everton" chant. No song needed mate.

After the handshaking the players run towards the Glwadys End and we give them an extended cheer and maybe a song or two.

Don't see it being an issue.

Could we have the starting eleven doing some sweet kung fu jazz, walloping some bits of fibre board? It'll make em look like proper hard nutters to whoever we're playing, and the broken bits of board can be sent over to Walton Hall to start of the new stadium development. Game at a time, bit by bit so no one gets a stitch.

11 of these.

shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.