Southampton v Everton. 26th April at 12.45.

This Southampton game lad?

• They'll do us here you know

Votes: 61 22.8%
  • Always fancy Everton lad

Votes: 179 66.8%
  • That draw benefits no one like

Votes: 28 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well its just my opinion that the 3 stand out prem players have been saurez (spit spit) hazard and lallana.
lallana's stock has risen and he plays for a club not competing for honours.
i dont mean any disrespect to southampton , but they have been a selling club in the past , they do have debts and with an asset like lallana so called bigger clubs will test there resolve. once one club comes in , im sure a few more will too.
the player himself might find it hard to not further his opportunities by joining a 'bigger club'. id say he also only has a couple more top money contracts left in his career.

I mean I don't disagree. But what i'm hearing from chaps down here is that they fully expect Shaw to go and Lallana to stay.

I mean I don't disagree. But what i'm hearing from chaps down here is that they fully expect Shaw to go and Lallana to stay.

ive read something similar tbh. i actually think the opposite.
shaw is 18 , i think hes safe to stay a few more season to develop a bit more.
lallana is 25 and isnt going to learn much more at southampton. better quality players around him and opponents is what he needs to go up a gear.

I fancy McCarthy to get his first for us tomorrow. Can't remember too many players having played in Royal blue so deserving of a goal.

0-2. Up the Toffees!

i'm gonna bet on this, i had a dream last night that i was getting the train to southampton and a giant James McCarthy sprinted past the train. The train was going up the pitch and he scored in the opposite end to the our fans.

We are going to smash them. Nice preview Chico. Oh yes, that VHS with early 80's rumpy pumpy that my little brother found. Silly lad didn't watch it, like any normal kid, no he recorded Top of the Pops over it. I really should remind him about that again.

Southampton are the most overrated side in the league and pochettino is overrated too.

If we turn up we'll win easily

Status
Not open for further replies.