Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get though, is people post random players they want then fume when we don't get them even when RM was probably never considering them anyways (Hotlby, etc) or get upset about supposed "targets" that were really just paper talk.

People just want to see new faces on the pitch prob sick of the sight of a few.

Reports that Fernando is heading to man city so if that happened how would people react to a 2/3 million cheeky bid for Rodwell we need cover in the mid field he seems to be keeping himself relatively fit ... Yea or no !!!!

We so badly need defensive midfield cover, Martinez implied it himself before the window opened.

Barkley can cover that position, I wonder if it's actually his best position. Would rather get an attacking midfielder who can unlock defences to be honest. Our strikers don't get enough service!

Reports that Fernando is heading to man city so if that happened how would people react to a 2/3 million cheeky bid for Rodwell we need cover in the mid field he seems to be keeping himself relatively fit ... Yea or no !!!!

His injuries are the main issue.

From an itk on twitter as they say but apparently Rodwell is being allowed to leave if Fernando moves the other way. Probably on loan but makes you wonder where! I highly doubt they will pack him to Portugal for 5 months.

not implying us in any way...

From an itk on twitter as they say but apparently Rodwell is being allowed to leave if Fernando moves the other way. Probably on loan but makes you wonder where! I highly doubt they will pack him to Portugal for 5 months.

not implying us in any way...

We couldn't loan him anyway.

People just want to see new faces on the pitch prob sick of the sight of a few.

I get that. There's just always this air from people that we're losing out on a player even though we were never in for them in the first place. I think its more like someone else's response that everyone just wants a good fume lol

This is going to be a really dull deadline day isnt it? was confident yesterday but I am watching Undateables now and I doubt we will sign anyone...

I'm sure the twitter story's rubbish, but if Rodwell was fully fit I'd be happy for us to bring him back (for a fraction of what we sold him for obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.