Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaha hasnt progessed therefore his value has dropped to maybe 10 mill, so they are offering 17 mill?

i actually dont think this is going to happen at all and don't know why bothered writing this at all, at all

Wasn't there strong rumors about a certain Miss L Moyes getting jiggy with the Zaha?... Hence he fell out of favor.

Maybe we should suggest Velios and 10million for Zaha so Miss Moyes can get what she wants for christmas!

The express seems to be Utd's mouth piece, so no smoke without fire there. Utd feed this bonfire and that is way to strange for some journo to dream that up...

I would say no swap, get Zaha on the cheap hinting we'd do a deal on Baines and then pull out of the deal at the last minute.

Is that John Guidetti still nowhere near getting a game for Man City? Heard he is pretty handy.

This is the second time you've suggested this recently.

....I know none of us here are experts on football, apart from Butters obviously, but surely the reaction both times from many posters should let you know this is complete pie in the sky. He is on 6 million a year in wages. 6 million!

Stop being obsessed with me you knob.

That's all.

x

£7m and Zaha for Baines doesn't sound anywhere near right mate.

Well we need to get rid of Baines as soon as possible mate. I don't mean it in a bad way but I would rather sell him in January and get the money. If we don't see him then he will just go on a free.

Sell:

Baines £20m
Gueye £5m
Pienaar £7m
Osman £5m
Naismith £6m
Alcaraz £3m
Kone £3m

That's £49m easily enough to get 2 new top class wingers and attacking mid to give Jelavic the service he needs I can't believe he's not playing at the moment he just needs one goal maybe if Roberto brings in some more flair players then we'll get him firing on all cylinders again IMO could be just the change he needs there's a boss slotter in there somewhere.

decent sarcasm

How many goals have mccarthy and Barry scored this season = zip

We need an attacking midfielder who scores goals (10+), a new striker and a new wide man who is prepaired to work in defense as much as attack.

We need an attacking midfielder who scores goals (10+), a new striker and a new wide man who is prepaired to work in defense as much as attack.

not their job, need to be more concerned about lack of goals from mirallas and pienaar(who never scores many to be fair)

How many last ditch tackles has Messi made?

And Barry scored against Hull, didn't he?

Is anyone in the U21s good enough to step up?

Not really, got a feeling that Lunstram won't play for us to be honest. I like the look of that Conor Grant to be honest and Hallam Hope.

Chris long could be quite good however would probably just get bullied by big defenders. Hallam Hope just needs to learn its a team game.

Status
Not open for further replies.