Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
zaha hasnt progessed therefore his value has dropped to maybe 10 mill, so they are offering 17 mill?
I
i actually dont think this is going to happen at all and don't know why bothered writing this at all, at all

I'd take the lad they have on loan at Wigan before Zaha , is it nick Powell .

You were joking when you came up with those figures right???

I know mate. Wouldn't sell Gueye for that, could be worth 4x that eventually. I know what he means though, but I'd still say he was worth at least 6/7 as it is.

Sell:

Baines £20m
Gueye £5m
Pienaar £7m
Osman £5m
Naismith £6m
Alcaraz £3m
Kone £3m

That's £49m easily enough to get 2 new top class wingers and attacking mid to give Jelavic the service he needs I can't believe he's not playing at the moment he just needs one goal maybe if Roberto brings in some more flair players then we'll get him firing on all cylinders again IMO could be just the change he needs there's a boss slotter in there somewhere.

....think you are grossly undervaluing everyone here

Sell:

Baines £20m
Gueye £5m
Pienaar £7m
Osman £5m
Naismith £6m
Alcaraz £3m
Kone £3m

That's £49m easily enough to get 2 new top class wingers and attacking mid to give Jelavic the service he needs I can't believe he's not playing at the moment he just needs one goal maybe if Roberto brings in some more flair players then we'll get him firing on all cylinders again IMO could be just the change he needs there's a boss slotter in there somewhere.

Should be looking at 8m for Ossie he has two England caps and only 32 and Naismith at least 10 million he was once Scottish young player of the year and scored in the Derby

Should try and sign Hulk from Zenit St Petersburg. He has stated he wants to leave, and we should be able to afford him with the Fellaini money and the extra TV money.

This is the second time you've suggested this recently.

....I know none of us here are experts on football, apart from Butters obviously, but surely the reaction both times from many posters should let you know this is complete pie in the sky. He is on 6 million a year in wages. 6 million!

Throw a name in, Gary Cahill.

Im sure, if he is still on the bench by December / Jan, he may fancy a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.