Show of anger to the players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half a billion almost completely wasted.

It's not what this club is, not part of our identity such frivolousness. And I sense the rest of football look on either in horror and embarrassement for us, or simply have the view of 'Karma' regarding our ostentatious display of wealth that got us nowhere..

Our stock as a club with credibility has plummeted.

Koeman and Walsh have set us back a decade. Thank goodness we were so incompetent at actually carrying out transfers otherwise we’d probably also have had Giroud, Lamina Kone and Arnautovic sat on our books for the best part of another 100 million.

Koeman and Walsh have set us back a decade. Thank goodness we were so incompetent at actually carrying out transfers otherwise we’d probably also have had Giroud, Lamina Kone and Arnautovic sat on our books for the best part of another 100 million.
Brands has added to the mess. A man brought in to rectify the costly transfer activity of the Koeman period, his methodology is every bit as problematic. Liberally spending in excess of £20M on players rejected by 'big' clubs and taking chances on World Cup summer signings.

I sincerely hope Ancelotti is making all key decisions on player recruitnment and that we can bin this DoF role by the summer.

Brands has added to the mess. A man brought in to rectify the costly transfer activity of the Koeman period, his methodology is every bit as problematic. Liberally spending in excess of £20M on players rejected by 'big' clubs and taking chances on World Cup summer signings.

I sincerely hope Ancelotti is making all key decisions on player recruitnment and that we can bin this DoF role by the summer.

I think Dave no matter what role Brands has, Carlo decides if it is a player he wants.

The only thing yesterday’s game showed was yet again what a bunch of gutless clowns we are.
They show collectively nothing when something is on the line and pressure on.
Now we play at home, with nothing to play fagainst basic opposition and they produce.

Its been the same way since the start of Moyes.
Those Anfield 14 should never be forgotten and bar Richarlison all need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.