Should we consider 3-4-3 formation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarek Pardej

Player Valuation: £225k
My english is not so good 'but OK' ;)

For few years 3-4-3 formation become more popular in modern football. Look at top teams in BPL.
Is this a future? Should we consider change in our game? Should we play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 more often next season?

What is your thouts? Please share your opinions.

My english is not so good 'but OK' ;)

For few years 3-4-3 formation become more popular in modern football. Look at top teams in BPL.
Is this a future? Should we consider change in our game? Should we play 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 more often next season?

What is your thouts? Please share your opinions.

Good thread Jarek. I'm stunned at the brass-necked behaviour of one poster in this thread already, an individual who makes a billion English language errors a month but feels the need to be snide to another non-native speaker. That's him all over sadly.

I think all teams need to be tactically flexible and days of 3-4-3 / 442 etc etc are essentially over.

Agree. We can fix this in the summer.

We won't sign two centre backs and two wing backs which would be the minimum to successfully pull off that formation

Jags/Williams and Mori all need replacing

Baines needs to be fazed out and Coleman is beards from coming back into the first team

Good thread Jarek. I'm stunned at the brass-necked behaviour of one poster in this thread already, an individual who makes a billion English language errors a month but feels the need to be snide to another non-native speaker. That's him all over sadly.

I think all teams need to be tactically flexible and days of 3-4-3 / 442 etc etc are essentially over.

Awful behaviour from hktoffee there. And to second Orly, flexibility is key. The same formation won't work on all teams

Agree. I like the way some teams play with 3 centre halfs and very ofensive wing backs.

We won't sign two centre backs and two wing backs which would be the minimum to successfully pull off that formation

Jags/Williams and Mori all need replacing

Baines needs to be fazed out and Coleman is beards from coming back into the first team

Unfortunatelly you may have right. Coleman is ideal fot this kind of play.

Mori and Holgate played well when we have 3 at the back.

Awful behaviour from hktoffee there. And to second Orly, flexibility is key. The same formation won't work on all teams

lolJustice/moral police was here.

Of course the same formation won't work on all teams ar no...unless you are this season Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.