Should he stay or should he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphooToffee

Player Valuation: £60m
I know Gérard Deulofeu has scored and assited since he's been at the club but is his look-at-me-beating-my-man-and-going-back-to-beat-him-again attitude what we want from an Everton player?

Do you think we ought to take up an option for another season on loan if it's offered?

Think he's worth keeping. Don't think he should play in the same front line as McGeady and Mirallas unless we're 4-0 up though.

I know Gérard Deulofeu has scored and assited since he's been at the club but is his look-at-me-beating-my-man-and-going-back-to-beat-him-again attitude what we want from an Everton player?

Do you think we ought to take up an option for another season on loan if it's offered?

If this Barcelona transfer ban actually happens, I don't think they'll offer us another year

Stay because it's a loan and he can only improve. But he's incredibly frustrating, and he barely looked capable of beating a man last night.

If this Barcelona transfer ban actually happens, I don't think they'll offer us another year

Why? He's behind every winger they have and even Tello and Sanchez struggle to get regular games so his position really hasnt changed. They need defenders and a keeper, not forwards.

He should stay (if we're able to get him). I think he and Kevin get unfairly maligned because so much of what they try to do doesn't come off - but they try so many times per game that they still end up making a real contribution. Mirallas is joint sixth in the league for number of assists (8, level with Ozil) and our third highest goalscorer with 8 in all comps. Deulofeu has half that - 4 goals and 4 assists - from far fewer appearances, and he's a 19 year old in his first season in either a top league or one outside of Spain. He's had a great season, and is only going to get better.

He should stay (if we're able to get him). I think he and Kevin get unfairly maligned because so much of what they try to do doesn't come off - but they try so many times per game that they still end up making a real contribution. Mirallas is joint sixth in the league for number of assists (8, level with Ozil) and our third highest goalscorer with 8 in all comps. Deulofeu has half that - 4 goals and 4 assists - from far fewer appearances, and he's a 19 year old in his first season in either a top league or one outside of Spain. He's had a great season, and is only going to get better.

Spot on mate

youngsters make mistakes, and they can often be selfish because they're trying too hard to impress....Barkley last season was getting caught out trying to do too much, he's learned this season to pass (still learning)...
deulofeu could be a really good player for us next season if we can keep him....

If he was a young English kid people would be saying bin him.
Frustrating, wasteful and over-hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.