Shinji Kagawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobafro

Player Valuation: £8m
So Everton are the bookies favorite (out of English teams) to sign Shinji Kagawa.

As far as I'm concerned there's not much to substantiate this, but was wondering what your opinions would be?

Reckon he's the type of player that would suit our system or do you think he's not suited for the English game at all?

Last edited:
Oh and if we signed Kagawa I'd blurt rivers. Unfortunately we won't. If he's going anywhere it's back to Dortmund (or at least Germany).

So Everton are the bookies favorite (out of English teams) to sign Shinji Kegawa.

As far as I'm concerned there's not much to substantiate this, but was wondering what your opinions would be?

Reckon he's the type of player that would suit our system or do you think he's not suited for the English game at all?
He'd make me feel better about any deal with baines. He'd do well if played behind the striker, but he's not as good as Rooney so he can't get into their team.

Ounces of crack being smoked by anybody who thinks there's even the slightest chance of us getting him.
I'd have said the same about us getting lukaku in the summer. It might be unlikely but they bought him for £12m(if I remember rightly). Not really out of our range considering he's not being played and they want baines.

I'd have said the same about us getting lukaku in the summer. It might be unlikely but they bought him for £12m(if I remember rightly). Not really out of our range considering he's not being played and they want baines.

Err no.

Why do people think us getting Lukaku on loan is weird?!

He was at West Brom last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.