Season tickets 24/25 prices

I joined 2019 but i am 3500-4000. Basically because I only have 3 years membership, so membership takes precedence over date joined it seems
Yeah. The annoying part is that the “banding by number of membership years” was introduced AFTER we both joined the list.

Which is why I’ve only got 3yrs 😡

Yeah. The annoying part is that the “banding by number of membership years” was introduced AFTER we both joined the list.

Yes annoying. Although for me, it might mean that both me and my son might get a ticket for BMD. He is 4500-5000 on the back of 3 years membership and joining 2021. So I think he’s jumped upwards. If I can get us both in BMD I will be delighted

Surely this waiting list is last season at Goodison/ BMD related. Not to mention the Covid seasons when we got Carlo and James etc things were looking up.

Once we move and especially if we linger around the lower regions in 2/3 years surely it will drop off.

I also can’t see all 15-20k or whatever it is actually buying one when it came to the decision.

I was on it 5/6 years i think, got one finally 2 years ago and not renewed for the last season at Goodison lol

Yes, its probably a fair way of doing it going forward. I guess if you have been a member for 6 years then you have shown loyalty. But this was never a condition as part of the terms for priority on the waitlist. In my view thats what makes it unfair. Basically people who have only just now joined the waitlist but have been paid members for 4/5/6 seasons instantly go to the top of the waitlist. They will of course think thats great and 'fair', but they never joined the waitlist 4/5/6 years ago, perhaps they didnt want a ST at that time, but now they join the waitlist and bypass all those that have waited patiently on the list for 4/5/6 years but didnt feel like they wanted to pay for memership as it wasn't necessary for them or for priority on the waitlist.

I suppose rules change, but this just feels like a kick in the balls when im pretty sure many that had been patientky waiting on the waitlist for years thought they had a fair chance of a ST at BMD.

Surely this waiting list is last season at Goodison/ BMD related. Not to mention the Covid seasons when we got Carlo and James etc things were looking up.

Once we move and especially if we linger around the lower regions in 2/3 years surely it will drop off.

I also can’t see all 15-20k or whatever it is actually buying one when it came to the decision.

I was on it 5/6 years i think, got one finally 2 years ago and not renewed for the last season at Goodison lol
I think the actual waitlist including tier 2 is more like 30k+. There are prob 15-18k ish on the tier 1. I guess if you have paid for membership to get on a priority tier 1 list i would expect the take up to be pretty high. Perhaps not 100% but i reckon in the 90s with some electing to wait for family members to catch up and get seats together.

I think the actual waitlist including tier 2 is more like 30k+. There are prob 15-18k ish on the tier 1. I guess if you have paid for membership to get on a priority tier 1 list i would expect the take up to be pretty high. Perhaps not 100% but i reckon in the 90s with some electing to wait for family members to catch up and get seats together.
Wow didn’t realise that many.

Yeah true, the serious ones would have a membership and likely take it up if offered

Surprised they haven’t increased the price of the membership fee. People would probably pay more to remain Tier one.

Yes, its probably a fair way of doing it going forward. I guess if you have been a member for 6 years then you have shown loyalty. But this was never a condition as part of the terms for priority on the waitlist. In my view thats what makes it unfair. Basically people who have only just now joined the waitlist but have been paid members for 4/5/6 seasons instantly go to the top of the waitlist. They will of course think thats great and 'fair', but they never joined the waitlist 4/5/6 years ago, perhaps they didnt want a ST at that time, but now they join the waitlist and bypass all those that have waited patiently on the list for 4/5/6 years but didnt feel like they wanted to pay for memership as it wasn't necessary for them or for priority on the waitlist.

I suppose rules change, but this just feels like a kick in the balls when im pretty sure many that had been patientky waiting on the waitlist for years thought they had a fair chance of a ST at BMD.
Yeah, I've been on the list since 2019 but only have 1 year membership from last year. I'm in band 12k - 15k so very unlikely to get one which like you say is a bit unfair after being on the list for so long.

Surprised they haven’t increased the price of the membership fee. People would probably pay more to remain Tier one.

Who says they won't? They know they have at least 20k by the balls that will have to pay £35-40 or whatever to stay on the list in the same position and to have any chance of getting a ticket during the final season at Goodison.

Yeah, I've been on the list since 2019 but only have 1 year membership from last year. I'm in band 12k - 15k so very unlikely to get one which like you say is a bit unfair after being on the list for so long.
Yes, you are a perfect example of someone who has gone from near the top of the list to near the bottom. At least you can be consoled by the fact you are near the top of the list of people with 1 years membership....

In the 4,000 to 4,500 band so fingers crossed. I’d recommend the membership guys, the blue socks look absolutely class with just about anything you wear. 👌⚽💙