Season Ticket Card 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no email with the digital link this morning so I called them again.

Lady I spoke to was very helpful and asked for my supporter member number and email and then she immediately sent me an email with a link to download my digital ticket (which worked).

Fair play to her for sorting it out for me and if anyone hasn't received their email link yet then just give them a call.

Last edited:
Still no email with the digital link this morning so I called them again.

Lady I spoke to was very helpful and asked for my supporter member number and email and then she immediately sent me an email with a link to download my digital ticket (which worked).

Fair play to her for sorting it out for me and if anyone hasn't received their email link yet then just give them a call.
You mean moaning on here about it isn’t the best way to sort it? I can’t say I believe you.

As i've previously posted not expecting my card to come in time,adding to that my sister who has a season ticket called me panicking yesterday telling me she called the club worried hers hadn't come.She was informed she hadn't paid for the card only the digital version which she had done in error,she asked could she pay for the card now to be informed they have none left....We will sort out the digital version for her as tech is not her strong point but it beggars belief that they couldn't activate a card for her,then again she has only had her season ticket for over 30 years...

On the email with digital season ticket it says the cards are sent out in batches and to ring if you haven't received it by Tuesday 8th August so still a few days yet so I wouldn't worry too much

Mine has just dropped through the letterbox, car sticker is cool, not had one included for years.

20230803_125630.jpg

What's the big plakky thing? Could be a coaster, or an aerodynamically efficient thing to throw at the telly?

Mine has just dropped through the letterbox, car sticker is cool, not had one included for years.

View attachment 220926

What's the big plakky thing? Could be a coaster, or an aerodynamically efficient thing to throw at the telly?

Not had mine yet but interesting the car sticker doesn't have Everton or the badge on.

Id have thought they'd have the club badge on absolutely everything - the club rebranded the badge because of the importance they placed on including the word Everton. Now they're just using the minimalistic tower.

Not had mine yet but interesting the car sticker doesn't have Everton or the badge on.

Id have thought they'd have the club badge on absolutely everything - the club rebranded the badge because of the importance they placed on including the word Everton.
They gave us a little badge last season that was the same as well.

Think they are trying to introduce it slowly.

Its all about streamlining in this modern world, you will know better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.