2023/24 Sean Dyche

They’ve definitely taken the “we can’t keep changing managers” mantra to heart lol

I can’t see any other team going on this sort of run retaining their manager. Probably points to how skint we are that we can’t afford to sack him.

As I’ve said before, there are mitigating factors but the football and results have been dire. You can forgive the former if you get the latter.

True mate. We'll be in League 2 at this stage with Thelwell "what we need now is stability so it's important that we trust the process with Dyche and help him stave off relegation to the non league. In order to show our commitment, we've been able to secure the loan signings of Neal Maupay from Yeovil and Ashley Young has come out of retirement"

“change the story” gets right on my nerves. He’s an absolute tool!

Last night he used the term “Moments of truth”. I think I turned off the tv and went to bed at that point. Even though I misremembered it, It did make me think of this:

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
Last night he used the term “Moments of truth”. I think I turned off the tv and went to bed at that point. Even though I misremembered it, It did make me think of this:
Jeez yeah… that’s another stinker!

It’s bad enough us fans having to hear these beauty’s a couple of times a week. Image working with him on a daily basis! Must be draining listening to his dirge

Is it possible he's lost the dressing room?
The squads not good but they are better than how we've played since December.
The bust up in Portugal.
The consistent picking of old pros who could still contribute but starting every game that's available is super questionable.

When he came in I felt he did a quick fix to our biggest problem (the midfield setup). This season he hasn't used the same setup. Generally he gets us competitive but it's been a very quick downward spiral since December. Any of our recent managers would have been sacked after last night, its as bad as its been

The bust up in Portugal.
The consistent picking of old pros who could still contribute but starting every game that's available is super questionable.

When he came in I felt he did a quick fix to our biggest problem (the midfield setup). This season he hasn't used the same setup. Generally he gets us competitive but it's been a very quick downward spiral since December. Any of our recent managers would have been sacked after last night, its as bad as its been
We either start them which is stupid or put them on when chasing a result, which is equally as stupid.

The bust up in Portugal.

He literally came across the naive tactician night. Has lost me, he literally ignored what got us a win last time out and decided to be "entertaining".