2023/24 Sean Dyche

Have we ever even lost 5 in a row at home? I'd be incredibly surprised. With a squad easily better than at least 5/6 in the division as well. Even with a draw, this fella has lost the right to be our manager.
Have we ever even lost 5 in a row at home? I'd be incredibly surprised. With a squad easily better than at least 5/6 in the division as well. Even with a draw, this fella has lost the right to be our manager.
Back in April 1958 we lost the last 3 home league games following season 1958/59 we lost the first 4 league games at home
7 league games in total 😩

Didn't say anything negative at all. In fact he was extremely complimentary about our squad and the performances we've had at home so far. Praised our wingers (which was quite funny) and the fact we "get a lot of players in the box". I think he might have been referring to a different club as we haven't fielded a fully fit winger in any game yet and mostly fail to get more than 1 player in the box.

Can we get the guy asking the questions to come to Dyche's Press conferences...

I always find the questions in our ones very comfortable, whereas this guy is asking the uncomfortable questions.

Who would we replace Dyche with if sacked? Granted, he has not done well with a soft draw but we need to create stability here.. it’s not an easy situation to be in.

Who would we replace Dyche with if sacked? Granted, he has not done well with a soft draw but we need to create stability here.. it’s not an easy situation to be in.
Dyche isnt the manager to give us stability (and I say manager rather sneeringly). hes had long enough. So he needs punting in the Mersey asap.

“For whatever reason, we’ve looked so free away from home and we must - quickly and then consistently - convert that feeling to when we’re playing here at Goodison.”

Said exactly the same about fixing the away form last season, and tried different preparations and travel arrangements. Now it’s the home form he is trying to fix. Maybe the common denominator is weird team selections, delayed substitutions and too many players touching grass instead of practicing football.

I've genuinely no appetite to keep chopping and changing managers, but there's only so many home games you can lose to crap teams before you deserve the sack. I'd bin him off today if we don't win. The club won't though.

His record is almost identical to that of his previous jobs, I think he’s a very limited manager.

I was hoping coming to us and having a chance to change the narrative on him being a dinosaur, would have motivate him to play more attacking but he hasn’t done it; in the same way Allardyce didn’t.

If we lose today, he has to go.