2023/24 Sean Dyche

What did he say?
Didn't say anything negative at all. In fact he was extremely complimentary about our squad and the performances we've had at home so far. Praised our wingers (which was quite funny) and the fact we "get a lot of players in the box". I think he might have been referring to a different club as we haven't fielded a fully fit winger in any game yet and mostly fail to get more than 1 player in the box.

Offensively we have looked fine. Problem is we have to convert our chances and cannot keep giving away cheap demoralizing goals. That is what has lost us games. If there is anything we need to do much better offensively, we have to get some crosses in and utilize the wings. Force the opposition to deal with dangerous balls from the wing and put them under pressure. Maybe we get rid of our fullbacks altogether and go 5 at the back with McNeil and Harrison/whoever. It has to be sorted.

Most of our chances come centrally and while that is fine, that is very dependent on our guys finishing chances which they haven’t. At least on the wings you can force guys into errors and win corners. Which brings me to my next point- let’s stop sucking at set pieces thanks.
Defensively, we've been decent in open play recently (post arsenal) and as for setplay get yous sorted. Defending goal more important than maintaining structure.

Needs to get the team selection right tomorrow. Not confident he will but he needs to go for it and have 4-5 attacking players on the pitch and please god no Doucoure up front.

Thinking he will be even more defensive today , his tactics and waffle after last weeks defeat and the pre match presser makes him look a complete nob(which he obviously is) Just avoid defeat at all costs will be his mantra

Handing both Luton and Bournemouth their first wins in back to back home games should see you removed from your position. It’s must win.
Nearly full fit squad to pick from aswell, is still the players again but if he cant get them to win again at home you have to look at the manager. Have all put us in this position to a must win game