2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm with you in wanting Dyche out, but, there is no reason whatsoever to believe we can persuade anybody who could significantly improve us to take the job on. The only thing we could do to persuade a decent manager to come here is to offer them a kings ransom in wages and a big transfer budget. I may be wrong, but, I don't see 777 financing that. If this takeover happens we will be living within our means, the days of splashing the cash are gone.
Well I think splashing the cash for a few years, but apparently P&S not a big problem because of our buying and selling the last few years, obviously we have to be careful with wages and improve commercially. I’d expect us to spend again in a few years

Dyche has really started to depress me.

He was brought in to be the steady eddie. The manager who we all knew was limited but had enough about him to grind out results to keep us away from the bottom 5 or 6.

1 point from 15, not a single point or goal at home later.. not even like we've had a tough start fixture wise. Atm it doesnt seem worth it to have even played safe with him. Not an easy gig Everton manager. But 1 point from 15 isnt good enough. His career stats dont suggest much will change.

He was brought in to be the steady eddie. The manager who we all knew was limited but had enough about him to grind out results to keep us away from the bottom 5 or 6.

1 point from 15, not a single point or goal at home later.. not even like we've had a tough start fixture wise. Atm it doesnt seem worth it to have even played safe with him. Not an easy gig Everton manager. But 1 point from 15 isnt good enough. His career stats dont suggest much will change.
Exactly the same reason that Benitez was appointed - to be a placeholder going into the new stadium

Just like Benitez, he's failed

Get rid

This is Dyche’s biggest club he has to manage in his career. He had to rebuild the foundations from the Lampard and Benitez’ days. He did “just” enough to survive relegation but results are worse this season. Defensively, we are better but his tactics may cost him the job. The next several fixtures will determine if he will last his contract.
I hope we put in performance- based clauses to protect a huge payout.

This is Dyche’s biggest club he has to manage in his career. He had to rebuild the foundations from the Lampard and Benitez’ days. He did “just” enough to survive relegation but results are worse this season. Defensively, we are better but his tactics may cost him the job. The next several fixtures will determine if he will last his contract.
I hope we put in performance- based clauses to protect a huge payout.
A guy who had been out of work for the best part of twelve months, with no other clubs seemingly interested, you would bloody hope so.

He can't be on mega money, surely not.

Sean, if you’re reading this.. go on, you know you want to…

Godrey is suited to a back 3 with his pace and he’s just all round slightly better than Keane, Geuye will give you the cover because he’s still good at reading the play and intercepting, Branthwaite is naturally left footed, the rest of the lads might actually have some fun, create chances and score - what can go wrong?? 😂

IMG_6492.jpeg

I think whoever is in charge of us will struggle let's face it this squad is full of low level premiership quality
We can't string four passes together how many times do we pass the ball straight to the opposition
And don't get me started on when we have a throw in , we play a poor standard of football
The league table shows that

We paid the bloke 3 Million pounds for keeping us up. IT'S PART OF HIS BLOODY JOB !!!

For the job he does, and the benefit he brings to this club, he certainly gets paid mega money !!!

Godrey is suited to a back 3 with his pace and he’s just all round slightly better than Keane, Geuye will give you the cover because he’s still good at reading the play and intercepting, Branthwaite is naturally left footed, the rest of the lads might actually have some fun, create chances and score - what can go wrong?? 😂

View attachment 228578
You watched the cup game when he was worse than keane and that is saying something. Is why i would have garner at rb so we could push him into the midfield, have myko at lb then it could turn into a 3

View attachment 228578

You want us to go down