2023/24 Sean Dyche

That’s my point, there’s no way he’d have started maupay today snd the other two were chermiti and canon, again no chance they start.
Danjuma had to start there imo

Well you'd be doing the wrong call same as Dyche then mate. Spot on regarding Maupay but then it boils down to either Chermiti or Cannon. Either one afforded a bit more patience but at least playing in a familiar position.

….I’d certainly not be thinking of sacking him. When the club is very sick it ultimately manifests itself on the pitch. We’re in an abyss and I don’t see more managerial turmoil making things any better.

Like him or loathe him, i reckon he’ll continue to be our manager for the foreseeable.
who would even come to us right now if we sacked him?

You can make an argument after the Fulham game that he is the unluckiest manager in the world, but when that trend repeats itself there is a mentality issue in the locker room. He doesn’t have these players confident enough to put it away. Short and simple.
Correct. It can't be bad luck every time, over and over again. Since the start of April we have played thirteen games and won two of them, scoring 12 goals and conceding 20. This isn't about three bad results.