2023/24 Sean Dyche

why is Ashley young taking spot kicks after the 15th time he makes a meal of it?

Why do we always leave subs too late and are generally reactive rather than proactive?

Why do we play 2 defensive midfielders who can’t shoot outside the box & one cm with an engine who can’t pass or shoot from outside the box?

Well he obviously wasn't the only option was he mate as there were 3 strikers on the bench.

We've lost without any of them starting so once again, putting square pegs in round holes hasn't worked
That’s my point, there’s no way he’d have started maupay today snd the other two were chermiti and canon, again no chance they start.
Danjuma had to start there imo

Harrison, Chermiti, Danjuma and soon Beto coming in.

Loans/buys, who cares. If a player comes in, it counts all the same. Lukaku, Gerard & Barry were loans that did wonders for us in 13/14.

Ones injured.
Ones 19 (the one we paid money for) and not ready.
Beto is too late.

January he got zero.

So he's only had a 38 year old Ashley Young and Danjuma to use.

Yes, let’s sack yet another manager and employ one of the array that are queuing around the block for the job 🙄
Really, we are in such a predicament financially, it’s unfeasable. Also, whom on earth in their right mind would want the job, we’re so unstable, I wouldn’t want it on my CV and neither would they.
We are an absolute basket case of a club, managers and players alike don’t want to come here with what might be coming around the corner.

Ones injured.
Ones 19 (the one we paid money for) and not ready.
Beto is too late.

January he got zero.

So he's only had a 38 year old Ashley Young and Danjuma to use.
Forgot about Young, that's now more than 1.

He's played 3 new signings today. 3 out of 11, are new. With more on the way through transfer or return from injury. Dyche don't need any excuses. He's had all off-season to make this team better as a manager and hasn't.

He's still got credit in bank for me.

But he's got responsibility for writing off another start to season.

After scoring 34 goals, he should've made sure striker was first in door before any other position.

If we can sign Beto now, we could have signed him 6-8 weeks ago.

Pre-season was obviously not at level of other teams. Stoke et al, completely uninspiring + left us undercooked.

No reason DCL couldn't have played 60 mins against Fulham. He already played 45 in pre-season, what difference did extra week make?

Starting Keane/Maupay first game was moronic.