2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had kids like mills just scoring for fun for u21 sometimes is worth a risk to give them a chance. Just try something new

He's not going to throw untried kids into a relegation battle and he'd be derided even if he did. I do think he needs to try something new though. No idea what that could be like but hey.

Our fullbacks starting positions are way too narrow. Oh and drop keane coz hes ******* woeful. I dont care if you know him from burnley. Hes not good enough,not strong enough and he is a bag of nerves. Drop him now. Soon as you go from a 5 to a 4 in midfield we fall to pieces. Mostly because iwobi and mcneill have been on autopilot. Stop making this mistake again and again.

He's not going to throw untried kids into a relegation battle and he'd be derided even if he did. I do think he needs to try something new though. No idea what that could be like but hey.
Would agree if we had other options, but why not five him a chance on the bench, the kid can play out wide what is the point of 4 cb or 2 gk.

He should be sacked when we go down and a new up and coming manager appointed. However it's all pointless if he's have the same idiots running the show at board level. Unless they go we are League One bound. Here's hoping an investor sees long term value in buying us on the cheap over the summer and putting the proper personnel in place. But no matter what - Dyche goes.

Our fullbacks starting positions are way too narrow. Oh and drop keane coz hes ******* woeful. I dont care if you know him from burnley. Hes not good enough,not strong enough and he is a bag of nerves. Drop him now. Soon as you go from a 5 to a 4 in midfield we fall to pieces. Mostly because iwobi and mcneill have been on autopilot. Stop making this mistake again and again.

They should hire you and then we can all boo at you when that doesn't work.

Considering our chances of a goal from open play are so poor you'd expect a lot more from our set pieces. Absolute garbage getting put in the box.

Absolutely spot on

They were absolutely dreadful again

Though it was quite funny to score direct from a corner and that was the only boss ball Mcneil done tonight.

You know Dyche, when pulled up on how shyte our set pieces were will say "WE SCORED DIRECT FROM ONE, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED"

Suspect the players have tuned out of listening to him - like the supporters have.

We’ve been struggling for so many years that we could be in major trouble in the championship. He won’t save us.

Yep because players listening to the Manager is the problem. You've just solved it all in one fell swoop there Kev.

You've contradicted yourself there mate. The something new could be Mills. He's continuing to do the same stuff with the first team muppets which is clearly not working. Give someone a chance who feels they need to prove a point. You never know. He continues to play Iwobi et al so he knows their severe limitations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.