2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Who even makes that decision?

Rudderless ship currently.
Depends on how long this charade is going to be allowed to carry on…. If it’s still going on in June or July, then he will naturally be out of contract, so he leaves.

Until someone takes hold and sorts this mess out, I doubt there will be any contract talks, any new signings. Possibly no outgoings.

We are working in an abyss of ‘who knows’ at the moment, obviously. As you say, rudderless.

It’s sickening, and sad to see we are in this ocean of mess.

Was it versus Spurs he made his debut, he had incredible pace.
What a servant, and truly great player for us.
11 different managers/teams he's been a part of, and only during his first 3(?) seasons under Moyes was he not choice RB.

That spurs match is always special as it was my first time watching Everton. Coleman creating two goals, a Howard penalty save and we didn't even win lol

Has anyone got the call Kieran Gibbs a f'ing hard man?

1715158589453.png

…..one of my favourites, no doubt about that.

I think ‘what happens next’ is largely down to the man himself. Dyche was recently gushing in praise as Lampard so he’s a massive influence and hugely respected within the club, I’m sure there’s a job for him on the staff unless he’s more ambitious and has offers to manage elsewhere.

Fantastic servant, terrific man and very decent footballer. Always be one of ours and deserves a better and higher profile send off than Klopp.

Last edited:

In his prime I`d say that he must of had a chance at moving to a club where he might have won some silverware. Glad he stayed here and think his leg brake took a little away from his game, but you could never accuse him of not giving his all every time he put on the blue shirt (something that can`t be said of a lot of players during his time here).
He has always been very approachable, especially when heading over to Dublin on the flights after a game when half the passengers would be looking to talk to him or get a photo with him. Perfect future ambassador for our club.

In his prime I`d say that he must of had a chance at moving to a club where he might have won some silverware. Glad he stayed here and think his leg brake took a little away from his game, but you could never accuse him of not giving his all every time he put on the blue shirt (something that can`t be said of a lot of players during his time here).
He has always been very approachable, especially when heading over to Dublin on the flights after a game when half the passengers would be looking to talk to him or get a photo with him. Perfect future ambassador for our club.
Didn't Moyes try to sign him when he took over at Man Utd?

He lives by us and is exactly the same when he`s out and about with his family.

A totally normal fella and always happy to chat and pose for photos.

It`s got to the point now, that it`s so normal to see him, that the kids don`t even bother him !