Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I like the big gravy gluggling chancing fraud for is we are off out for beers already ...ready to drown out his clueless non existent footy

Up until about last week BFS had us as bottom 2 in the league in shots, shots on target, shots conceded this year. His tactics have us with less opportunities than even teams that will be relegated, and yet more pressure on our defense than those same to-be-relegated squads. In any case where you see that, I think its pretty safe to assume the players are the ones making the difference, scoring with the few opportunities they are getting and getting in blocks, saves, and clearances.

But this is how it should be when you sell your striker in the sumer and dont replace, only natural, thats not Sams fault but Koeman and Walsh. To be able to turn the side around over night to one firing on all cylinders would be asking far too much.

Finishing below Burnley how embarrassing thanks Ronald. Dread to think where we would have finished if Sam hadn't got that little burst of results but he never managed to progress us in playing style at all.

Finishing below Burnley how embarrassing thanks Ronald. Dread to think where we would have finished if Sam hadn't got that little burst of results but he never managed to progress us in playing style at all.

Given the money we have spent anything below 7th is unacceptable.

Loving BFS confidence in his pre match BT interview “I’ve told the players it’s vitally important that what little possession we get we must not waste it”
Chelsea home game all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.