Sad News - Our friend, Roydo

One of the truly good guys, he'll be a big miss.

I remember meeting him years ago, such a lovely bloke. There was a bit of confusion at the bar when he went to buy the beers because the lass behind the bar couldn't understand his accent and he couldn't understand hers, but he got there by pointing and was grinning away when he came back.

Blues,

It's with a heavy heart that I have to share some devastating news.

Our friend @roydo has suddenly, and unexpectedly, passed away.

Mark, who would have celebrated his 59th birthday tomorrow, was such an integral part of our community, dedicating endless hours to nurturing and moderating Grand Old Team for over 10 years.

Mark cherished this community deeply, and often spoke of how he found solace and support following the loss of his partner, Nikki.

I know we'll all miss him tremendously.

Thanks @roydo - you were one of the best pal. A true gent, and an honour to have called a friend.

I'll share this thread with Marks family, and I await to hear if there's anyway we can support/donate.

Shocking. One of the names you looked for and bothered to stop and read and reply too. Will be missed. Hits hard that. Gutted.

Absolutely shocking news, roydo was part of the heart and soul of this site and by all accounts shared a really top man. My heart goes out to his family at this time and to everyone who had the pleasure to know him in real life, he will be a massive loss to you all, as he will be a loss to everyone on this site.