Ryan Ledson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see he has been training the Martinez way the way he is passing it about.

Problem is nobody else is playing the passing game.

Martinez said in the Followtonians interview that he was likely to make his debut against Hull had it not been for his England call up.

I reckon he'll feature in the League Cup and against jarg Europa league teams.

do people think martinez will only bring in one centre mid this year if he's so highly rated? be a massive gamble having gibson alongside osman, ledson and possibly lundstram as our backup imo. suppose ross will count as well.

do people think martinez will only bring in one centre mid this year if he's so highly rated? be a massive gamble having gibson alongside osman, ledson and possibly lundstram as our backup imo. suppose ross will count as well.

He is only 16 and will still be at the start of next season.

I can't think of a single central midfielder to ever play regularly at that age in the Premier League.

Fabregas is the youngest I can think of who played for a top club at 18 or younger.

He is only 16 and will still be at the start of next season.

I can't think of a single central midfielder to ever play regularly at that age in the Premier League.

Fabregas is the youngest I can think of who played for a top club at 18 or younger.

he wouldn't be a regular. just wondering if people think he'll be playing handful of games, whether that means we may go into next season with only those centre mid options. hopefully not like.

he wouldn't be a regular. just wondering if people think he'll be playing handful of games, whether that means we may go into next season with only those centre mid options. hopefully not like.

not a chance id say. if barry doesnt sign, we'll get someone else in.

Just a little too young for me.

I think he'll get some game time but not enough for us to not need a Barry replacement if he's not staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.