Royal Dyche - what would it take?

Posed this question somewhere else and realised it was fun.

What would it take for Dyche, as Everton manager, to get a pub named after him by us fans...

And if so, what would you name the pub.

For me. League cup this season plus Europa League spot.

Pub name. Xg Wells arms or the gravel pit inn
Kopite esque

What would it take for Dyche, as Everton manager, to get a pub named after him by us fans...

kopite esque

If Howard Kendall doesn’t have one……
Screenshot_20231217_215125_Chrome.jpg

Haven't even seen the Royal ...Royal, Catterick, Ferguson, Ball, Latchford, Reid etc. etc. 🤷‍♂️🤔. 4 wins does not make Legend. He'll f#£k up, mark my words.

To be fair mate ( and you posted this as a bit of fun as you say) the greatest managers we ever had never got a pub named after them, so Sean has got no chance unless he exceed what the Catt and Howard achieved by some considerable margin

Howard has got a stand named after him and we do have statues of Dixie and The Holy Trinity so it’s not ‘kopite behaviour’ to honour people who deserve it

He’d have to REALLY earn it though. A league cup trophy feels like a dream right now but even then he’s miles away. The next manager who wins a league with Everton should get whatever he wants tbh, pub, statue, all our wives, whatever

No thanks. Even if we won the quadruple I still wouldn't want a pub nameed after him. We can consider someone a club legend without being cringeworthy about it. Ffs, do we really have to go down this kopite rabbit hole?!🙄

Now hang on. As much as I wouldn't want a pub to be named after him, ever, as that would be incredibly small time. However if we get that above then I would begrudgingly make an exception.