Royal Dyche - what would it take?

To be fair mate ( and you posted this as a bit of fun as you say) the greatest managers we ever had never got a pub named after them, so Sean has got no chance unless he exceed what the Catt and Howard achieved by some considerable margin
Fair point. Though was meant to be fun. More about fantasy pub names than anything.

Incredible that some people find a renaming of a pub which potentially demonstrates "kopite behaviour" worse than Everton winning a quadruple. Wow.

Fair point. Though was meant to be fun. More about fantasy pub names than anything.

Incredible that some people find a renaming of a pub which potentially demonstrates "kopite behaviour" worse than Everton winning a quadruple. Wow.
The ‘kopite’ accusers are mostly meth heads mate, take no notice! :)

Now hang on. As much as I wouldn't want a pub to be named after him, ever, as that would be incredibly small time. However if we get that above then I would begrudgingly make an exception.
Nah I'd still be against it. Build the guy a statue or something but leave the renaming of pubs and other cringeworthy stuff like that to tinpot clubs like Burnley.

Posed this question somewhere else and realised it was fun.

What would it take for Dyche, as Everton manager, to get a pub named after him by us fans...

And if so, what would you name the pub.

For me. League cup this season plus Europa League spot.

Pub name. Xg Wells arms or the gravel pit inn
Down with this sort of thing!

But if it were to happen, would have to be the league/euro trophy (not Conference) minimum.
The Gravel Pit Inn haha.
None stop Slade and Rod Stewart on the Jukebox all night.
Wu Tang Clan more like...