Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how EFC selling 1 youth team graduate in the past 13 years (who was actually sold 10 years ago) is described as 'a habit'.

People don't have a clue what they are talking about and have the credibility of a gnat.

Thanks to a certain red haired Scottish guy we've only had two decemt academy players to sell in the past 12 years or so (and Id argue many points about rodwell not being one of them but I've included him because I can't think of anyone else). Jeffers before then.

Had we given some players the chance Im sure with the current board we'd have definitely made a habit of it but as it is I can't see where a phrase like that would have come from!

- A useless immobile striker

BtQQkqIIQAA9o-G.jpg:medium

had a dream last night he was playing cricket for england..he hit a massive six then he had carry the other batsman of the field when he got injured..weird

Is he a god in human form
I think he represents the way in which the club want to move, sell him and it's a sign that we may lack a bit of ambition. Keep him and it signals are intent to keep moving forward with some of the best young talent available at the moment.
With him, stones, McCarthy and Rom we have a great spine in which to build for the future.

Kissock? Ball, Dunne, Cadamateri, Anichebe, Vaughan.

Shane Duffy (would come in handy with today's injuries)
Shkodran Mustafi (released, won world cup)
Jose Baxter (sold for peanuts, scores at Wembley)

Not the biggest misses, admittably, but definetly outgoings we could have utilised much better.

Anyway, people reporting Barkley will be sold are lazy megalomaniac shoite merchants and i will have none of it till it says "Farewell Ross" on the OS.

Shane Duffy (would come in handy with today's injuries)
Shkodran Mustafi (released, won world cup)
Jose Baxter (sold for peanuts, scores at Wembley)

Not the biggest misses, admittably, but definetly outgoings we could have utilised much better.

Anyway, people reporting Barkley will be sold are lazy megalomaniac shoite merchants and i will have none of it till it says "Farewell Ross" on the OS.

Has the OS ever said 'Farewell' to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.