Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely zero chance, for many, many reasons.

Barkley dislikes him.
Martinez simply won't sell.
The Man United fans won't accept another signing from Everton.
They don't need a player for his position when they have Rooney and Kagawa.
The animosity between the two clubs currently is blatant.

It's just a non-starter. There's no need for any panic whatsoever. There's more chance of us signing Messi.

im pretty sure mancs would love to have him but they can only dream

Why do people keep saying this ? There is no proof to it whatsoever, the only quotes he's ever given about moyes have been positive. Not saying he loves him but none of us really have a clue about his feelings towards moyes.
moyes didnt play ross because he did not trust him ,moyes words not mine

moyes didnt play ross because he did not trust him ,moyes words not mine

some of stick moyes gets can be over the top, but i really do worry what would have happened to ross if moyes had stayed, you could see he was scared whenver he played and that was all down to moyes..

im pretty sure mancs would love to have him but they can only dream

Not after Fellaini. They'd accept him for £10m but not the money it'd take. They want a big name player from a European club so they feel better about themselves and their place in world football.

Obviously they'd do better to sign Barkley for £40m+ but they don't have the common sense to see it that way. They'll go for an established mercenary, overspend dramatically. Probably a striker.

some of stick moyes gets can be over the top, but i really do worry what would have happened to ross if moyes had stayed, you could see he was scared whenver he played and that was all down to moyes..

This +100. I think Bobby's genius is that he recognizes talent and just lets it play. It doesn't matter whether its 8 year olds, or the best professional league in the world. Just get the talent on the pitch, leave it out there, and let it be. Sometimes, the best thing a coach can do is just STFU.

So Moyes has seen someone else take the risk with Barkley, has realised he was wrong to not play him so now would love him as a long term replacement at United for Rooney.

Maybe.

Jesus get a grip ffs

First thing first, No club in the world would bid anywhere near a Bale sized fee for Barkley

Second, As if we would knock back a fee like that, Kenwright would jizz so hard his bellend would explode

Thanks for stating the bleeding obvious.

My point is that it is a statement of intent, not hard to realise.

Status
Not open for further replies.