Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he's been not improving for half a season. Don't see him go anywhere unless he got more meaningful end product. A Zero assist at this time of the season is simply unacceptable, even if he can score the occasional goal.

Otherwise his future must lie on the wings, and not at the centre.

That is a stunningly beautiful post sir.

Ronaldo and Bale have outgrown United and Spurs respectively, so their moves made sense for them.
Ross is still growing, Everton is also growing under Roberto. I don't think he will move in the next two years while he is still improving his game.

A nice thought and I hope you're right...however, in just a few months Ross has gone from 'promising youngster' to 'England saviour'...imagine what the hype will be in a years time!
Basically, if we get a can't refuse offer....we won't refuse it...same goes for any club/player

How anyone can say Barkley is not doing well or whatever is unreal,the best thing to happen to Barkley was Moyes going and Martinez comming in and giving him the chance he should have had a long time before.

Unfortunately he's been not improving for half a season. Don't see him go anywhere unless he got more meaningful end product. A Zero assist at this time of the season is simply unacceptable, even if he can score the occasional goal.

straitjacket.jpg

You've posted this in the wrong thread - yeah? This one is about Ross Barkley.

I suppose it could be that your understanding of football is slightly less developed than some chap from one of those tribes in the forests of south America who have never had any contact with the outside world. That's another possibility I guess.

I really think you mean what you say........do you do you?

Rawk agent 44 your cover is blown

say-what.gif.pagespeed.ce.CGgverHqle.gif

I think if Everton have got any savvy about themselves, they'll stick a £40-50m release clause in this deal alone, then if he gets a new one after getting even better, then up the release clause to £50-60m and so on.

we might not end up getting the exact amount of his clause, but it'll be closer to it than the opposite way so IF he did evetually leave we'd be quids in!.

But the way were going under Martinez, i think he'll be around for years to come cos there is real optimism about the place right now and a feeling we could go places.

Status
Not open for further replies.