Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should stay under Martinez for the next 3 seasons at least, he is the best manager he could have, Moyes will be telling him to track back a lot, telling him to make no mistakes when passing the ball forward or running with the ball so he will be nervous and only pass sideways. The only issue he might wants to play with players on the same level at him one day but for now he needs to learn at Everton, he doesn't want to pair up with Fellaini in man u midfield, which would send him backward on the creative development.

MEN put it on their website under a Journos name, then the Journo stated on twitter he did not write it. Now they have changed the name of the Journo again and added a video.
I have never seen such blatent ****e ever. I really wish they could get in trouble for BS like this.

Unless we get investment he'll be off. Whether that's next summer, two years time or earlier is dependant on things like his World Cup performance/improvement in PL.
We are simply not in any position to hold onto a world superstar if he reaches that level..sad but true.
United sold Ronaldo, Spurs sold Bale etc etc..way of the world. I just hope we get what he's worth when he eventually goes.

Would make no sense to sell now when his value is going up quicker than Katie Prices new dildo.

Last edited:
Unless we get investment he'll be off. Whether that's next summer, two years time or earlier is dependant on things like his World Cup performance/improvement in PL.
We are simply not in any position to hold onto a world superstar if he reaches that level..sad but true.
United sold Ronaldo, Spurs sold Bale etc etc..way of the world. I just hope we get what he's worth when he eventually goes.

I think we need to get into the Champions League this year and hope that attracts some Investment. Probably Spurs, Chelsea and even Man U will have better seasons next year.

Last edited:
Unfortunately he's been not improving for half a season. Don't see him go anywhere unless he got more meaningful end product. A Zero assist at this time of the season is simply unacceptable, even if he can score the occasional goal.

Otherwise his future must lie on the wings, and not at the centre.

Mods is there any way you can put threads on ignore?

I always come in here but never learn. Every day it's always just WE WILL SELL ROSS LOL YOU'RE DELUDED IF YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO STAY. It's bloody boring.

Mods is there any way you can put threads on ignore?

I always come in here but never learn. Every day it's always just WE WILL SELL ROSS LOL YOU'RE DELUDED IF YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO STAY. It's bloody boring.

Rub sawdust of the offending thread

*May not work*

Unfortunately he's been not improving for half a season. Don't see him go anywhere unless he got more meaningful end product. A Zero assist at this time of the season is simply unacceptable, even if he can score the occasional goal.

Can't make out if sarcastic or lunatic.

Ronaldo and Bale have outgrown United and Spurs respectively, so their moves made sense for them.
Ross is still growing, Everton is also growing under Roberto. I don't think he will move in the next two years while he is still improving his game.

best post ive ever seen on here,

You've lost the plot, mate.

It has well and truly escaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.