Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when he's 25 he'll sometimes lose the ball or give it away trying a mad pass. It's the nature of his game. You just need a manager that recognizes you get more than you lose from that type of player.

He did give it away to easily but I am ok with it. He has a real attacking intent which means that will happen. He will continue to get better with more games.

sometimes he didnt give it away when he should have though...im with Martinez tbh, lets just concentrate on our gem and all the good he does.

Honestly this kid could be unreal after 10 starts and full games...and hes still 19...imagine when hes early 20s!

His confidence grows every game and its great to see

sometimes he didnt give it away when he should have though...im with Martinez tbh, lets just concentrate on our gem and all the good he does.

Honestly this kid could be unreal after 10 starts and full games...and hes still 19...imagine when hes early 20s!

His confidence grows every game and its great to see

This was the point I was trying to make. Thank you

He does hold on to the ball too long but his natural ability is absolutely top drawer.

He's young, he'll learn...f*cking hell Gerrard's been pinging 50 yard nowhere balls into the crowd for the best part of a decade but other aspects of his game make up for it.

I'm glad Martinez believes in this kid, he not the finished article yet but i'm looking forward to watching him grow into a complete player.

He's got everything in his locker that you can't really teach, and all that's missing is exactly what can be.

Genuinely think that all he is missing is first team experience.

The tiny things like holding onto the ball instead of releasing it...passing when he should maybe carry it a yard or two more come from a decent run in the side, experience and getting to know what type of thing the players around him are likely to do in different situations.

A Barkley, Lukaku pairing could be frightening 10 games in.

There's strong rumours from those receiving their copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 today that Rockstar Games have put a hidden Ross Barkley cheat mode in the game, where you basically can run around doing whatever the [Poor language removed] you want to do and no [Poor language removed] can anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.