Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who would offer more money and all that crap? Not us!
it may sound like I'm being a tw@ but people need to stop jumping over him, too much pressure in my opinion

If he's a truly great player then he'll respond to that pressure and not be buried by it.

They're financially bigger but they're not bigger clubs.

Ross is easily the best player for the under 20's and hasn't even reached his potential yet. He's a caged tiger...... believe me you will all be singing his name for years to come..........BARKLEY!!!

I'm of this opinion. In a cautious, evertonian type of way

He won't be world class pal. I do believe it, look at Rooney.

But everyone is getting too happy about him. For me, he hasn't played bad but he hasn't play amazing either. I said this yesterday also and ill say it again but you see him the other night for England? He done a couple of stepovers and everyone on here was saying world class ect

Nobody on here was saying he was world class at all. He stood out massively against Chile as the only english player to have any composure, skill on the ball, ability for a pass and drive at the opposition defence. Something of which led to England's equaliser. By no means did he do "just a couple of stepovers"

Anyone who watched the 2 England games can't be anything but excited about this young man. He stood out a country mile as being twice as good as any other England player. Unfortunately they struggled at times which then affected Ross receiving enough of the ball but when he did he looked dangerous every time.

Whatever he did in that vid looked pretty impossible..ha.ha

As for the big teams coming on for now, why would they? Money is not a problem for them and the best thing would him getting time on the pitch for us. They will be circling once he's the finished article make no mistake!!

One of the things that excites me about the new season is that Ross willbe given the oppurtunity to tbe the player we know he will be.

IMO he will be one of the best players ever to come through at Everton. Hes a superstar.

Yeah I really think Ross will have a big part to play in the Martinez Everton. It's been said many times that he has unbelievable ability and its great that he plays in a position where players cost a premium and we need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.