Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the only England player who had a poor season last year
But he seems the one that constantly gets targeted with that brush

Lallana poor for lfc was poor against Ireland and yet still gets in ahead of ross and has had more game time for England to

Ok so he came on the other day and played well and helped England back into the match

Townsend can't get into the Spurs team

Wiltshire & Walcott aren't regulars for arsenal

Delpth had a good game in the cup semi but a poor season IMO and this is a lad who's had 4 maybe 5 full seasons in the prem his last 4/5 England games he has been shocking
Giving the ball away all the time and under no pressure

Yet hodgson says [Poor language removed] all but just picks him for the next game

Even Henderson has been bang average for England
And this in nothing to do with him playing for lfc

He's been a regular for for 2yrs and I can't remember one great performance he's a 6/10 every game and was probably a 5 at the weekend in the 1st half

The thing is this has been going on for England as long as I can remember
6/7 players knowing they will be in the next team no matter how they perform

Delph won the Villa fans player of the season award with more votes than all the other players put together.
Wilshire and Walcott have played countless good games in the Prem and are established internationals.

We all know that if Utd bought Barkley then he would almost immediately become an England regular.
That apart, Barkley has to perform better next season, there can be no more excuses, he is old enough and experienced enough now
to be able to make a big impact on every game he plays.

Delph won the Villa fans player of the season award with more votes than all the other players put together.
Wilshire and Walcott have played countless good games in the Prem and are established internationals.
Well what I saw of delpth he wasn't that great
And they were struggling for relegation so POTY means nothing

Wiltshire only been a regular since the world cup
Prior to that he probably had 18 caps in 5yrs

Walcott been around the England squad for 9yrs and has never been a regular
How you can call him established God only knows
I'm not sure how many caps he has but Rooney has 105 in only 2 more years in the England squad

The thing is Wiltshire after 2012 and building up to Brazil was in a similar position to barkley
Seen as the next big thing and all the pressure on him

He had some real poor performances but was only starting the odd game and coming of the.bench

Since Brazil and gerrrad & lampard retiring
It's like Roy has said to him your in my team every game
And now he's starting to find his feet at international level

Well what I saw of delpth he wasn't that great
And they were struggling for relegation so POTY means nothing

Wiltshire only been a regular since the world cup
Prior to that he probably had 18 caps in 5yrs

Walcott been around the England squad for 9yrs and has never been a regular
How you can call him established God only knows
I'm not sure how many caps he has but Rooney has 105 in only 2 more years in the England squad

The thing is Wiltshire after 2012 and building up to Brazil was in a similar position to barkley
Seen as the next big thing and all the pressure on him

He had some real poor performances but was only starting the odd game and coming of the.bench

Since Brazil and gerrrad & lampard retiring
It's like Roy has said to him your in my team every game
And now he's starting to find his feet at international level

@Woolly Blue mate look what you've reduced this forum to by putting down @Toby the Rhymedog

Err, I'm off topic here but ...
I outed the Negosaur as being a Toby multi but didn't out Toby as being Irish. At the risk of sounding like a kopite,that wasn't my fault.
The Negosauras was so obviously Prev that you might as well have.

http://www.squawka.com/news/ross-barkley-requires-structural-stability-at-everton-to-develop/398414
So while Barkley wasn’t an innocent bystander to his own mini-regression, it’s understandable why, in theory, he struggled. When a player is still learning, it doesn’t really help him to play within an imbalanced side.

These are not excuses. Barkley still has to be accountable for the options he takes on the field, and his tendency to force the play in the wrong areas of the pitch is problematic irrespective of the conditions surrounding him, but nothing that happened last season demands that his future be re-projected or devalued.

He is a special player and someone who, if cultivated properly, could lead his club to somewhere previously uncharted or, as a worst-case scenario, earn them an enormous transfer-fee. He is partly responsible for ensuring that happens, certainly, but so are Everton. Manager, player and team all have to do better by each other.

The lad I saw do this :

10025089355_3584319799_o.gif

Is a special, special talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.