Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe pal but I suppose I'm speaking for myself. I found him really thrustrating today and I don't think he is as good as some of us think. YET. I know he's young but sometimes he's falling over his own feet it giving the ball away really easily. However Bobby hardly helped him today in how he used him
Thrustrating should definitely be a word!

He was more good than bad today, but his inability to deliver quality passes is a massive problem. It extends beyond just the final ball. If it were measurable beyond general passing accuracy, I'd lay money he ranks near the bottom of the squad in overall passing precision. Ultimately, that skill will be the difference between him progressing beyond good footballer to world class superstar.

Ross Barkley was poor today, other than a few nice runs early on, end of story gave the ball away cheaply and dispossessed trying stupid dribbles in dodgy areas. No managerial decision can do anything about that.

I like it when he gets the ball and then he stands still, puts his foot on the top of the ball, then does a little dance around it for five seconds, and then lays off a simple 5 yard pass. World class that.

Status
Not open for further replies.