Ronaldo Raldes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've had enough of transfer rumours:p

And do we need another defender?

sounds good to me.he looks solid and we need all the cover we can get.we should be looking threw the free's as we only signed half of what we hoped we'd get
my opinioin anyway

A report in The People this morning claims “Everton boss David Moyes is ready to swoop for Bolivia skipper Ronald Raldes. Moyes made a surprise approach for 28-year-old free agent Raldes last week while the £6million deal for Atletico Madrid's Johnny Heitinga hit snags over personal terms.”

The Sunday tabloid add: “Raldes, who plays right-back and centre-half, has been sounded out by an agent close to the Goodison club and asked if he wants to come on a five-day trial ahead of signing. The South American can join the Merseysiders outside the window after walking out on Mexican side.”

Raldes, who has played 48 times for the Bolivian national team, was not part of the team that lost 1-0 to Paraguay yesterday.

The 28-year-old central defender has had a varied career at Oriente Petrolero in Bolivia, Rosario Central in Argentina, Al Hilal in Saudi Arabia and last season at Mexican side Cruz Azul.

IMScouting’s network of scouts in Mexico describe Raldes as “physically strong, also strong minded with leadership qualities. A good player that can fit in any league of the world.”

Sounds like bull to me. And if he's walked out of his club is he not still under contract?? Also what's this about Heitinga? Like I say, bs alarm on full alert...

Status
Not open for further replies.