Homepage Update: Ronald Koeman Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
new managers remit, sell best players, director of football buys a load of crap players and doesnt get the ones you
ask for, lose eight games due to side being significantly weakened and get sacked .......

We are in the bottom 3 mate. Allerdyce territory. Don't kid yourself we are better than allerdyce.
That'd be like Chelsea of a few years back after they won the title and Mourinho had them in relegation territory the following season. Based on recent form, would Chelsea then only be entitled to demand / attract Fat Sam as their new manager?

Nonsensical post of the day goes to you, Sir.

New manager needs to be as soon as possible to assess the squad before the January window.

Unsworth for the next 2 weeks as OK but not until Christmas.

Also the board NOT getting a striker in had not helped. And it WILL. Not be David Moyes mate not a chance in hell

Not getting a striker in was the biggest blunder and for which Walsh for me HAS to take the responsibility. The board had to take the responsibility for selling our biggest asset before having a replacement lined up.

The reason I have a cheeky feeling about Moyes is cos Kenwright loved him. And he may feel he is a man who knows this club better and knows how to organise a team. Not that I want him at Everton. I honestly am lost at where we go from here. The bubble of expectancy has burst and the toxic acid is now falling.

@d4kyxx

How did this work out for you???

IMG_0647.PNG

That'd be like Chelsea of a few years back after they won the title and Mourinho had them in relegation territory the following season. Based on recent form, would Chelsea then only be entitled to demand / attract Fat Sam as their new manager?

Nonsensical post of the day goes to you, Sir.
Forgot we'd recently won the league. Utterly different situations.

You at least have to ask the question

It's why in a way C I thought Koeman would get more time.

I'm glad we've acted, because it couldn't go on, as much as I rated Koeman and thought he did a good job last season.

We just had the ideal opportunity to sack him a few weeks back when we had a break in the schedule. But we've held on and now it's all a mad rush.

Shame like. It could've been great, and he won't get a bigger chance in club football imo. He'll be taking over the Netherlands by their November internationals.

I'll miss Jan though.

Not getting a striker in was the biggest blunder and for which Walsh for me HAS to take the responsibility. The board had to take the responsibility for selling our biggest asset before having a replacement lined up.

The reason I have a cheeky feeling about Moyes is cos Kenwright loved him. And he may feel he is a man who knows this club better and knows how to organise a team. Not that I want him at Everton. I honestly am lost at where we go from here. The bubble of expectancy has burst and the toxic acid is now falling.

Agree with the first few points mate. But as for Moyes can't see it just cant. And I'm at a loss who I said this weeks ago I don't know who the answer is

Status
Not open for further replies.