Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put him in a city team with Silva and De bruyne serving him, put him in the spurs team with eriksen and alli etc I could go on, he'd smash in over 30+ a season, without doubt. We have no playmaker and he'll still get 25 goals for us this season

It would be interesting to see Kane or aguero in our team I bet they would struggle to get half the goals they get now

Just to add I don't see liverpools defence and midfield being that much better (if at all) than ours, but mane, firmino, coutinho are doing a good job of getting them into a champions league spot
Difference is they have many creative outlets and danger men, whilst we have Barkley and lukaku. Isolate lukaku, frustrate barkley, and watch us do nothing!

How many goals and assists against the top 6? I'll stress the point again if you're happy to constantly finish outside the top 6 then keep advocating we stick with them
They can't do it alone the rest of the team aren't at there level simple as &
You want to replace them.

Yes they can improve.

Barkley apart from Liverpool often has his best games against the big teams been fantastic against city many times & had great games against Chelsea arsenal spurs this season.

lukaku has scored more goals against the top 6 this season than costa.

I do agree Though I think we should swap them for hazard & Sanchez we would have and extra 5 goals/assist this season.

Just to add I don't see liverpools defence and midfield being that much better (if at all) than ours, but mane, firmino, coutinho are doing a good job of getting them into a champions league spot

tbf, they've spent about £180m on mane, firminho, lallana, coutinho, origi and sturridge. We've spent big on lukaku and bolasie only and bolasie got crocked after a handful of games.

They can't do it alone the rest of the team aren't at there level simple as &
You want to replace them.

Yes they can improve.

Barkley apart from Liverpool often has his best games against the big teams been fantastic against city many times & had great games against Chelsea arsenal spurs this season.

lukaku has scored more goals against the top 6 this season than costa.

I do agree Though I think we should swap them for hazard & Sanchez we would have and extra 5 goals/assist this season.
if you believe he had great games then you are very easily pleased.good games, I agree, but certainly not great. If it makes you feel good to use a bit of sarcasm as you are out of rational ideas and suggestions then crack on.

if you believe he had great games then you are very easily pleased.good games, I agree, but certainly not great. If it makes you feel good to use a bit of sarcasm as you are out of rational ideas and suggestions then crack on.
May be sacrcatic but it was factual two of the best players in the league have slightly better end product compared to our two best players. We need to get behind them not sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.