Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

What good is the money. Who are we bringing in? Or can we cash in our leftover unspent 40m for points come may ffs?

Not that we appear short of money these days, but Stones + Lukaku sales could help fund the stadium. Mean we are able to reinvest for the next 2 season.. Dont misunderstand my position

I want to keep Rom, but if we got £75m, and chose to sell to Chelsea, it would be completely understandable.

Not that we appear short of money these days, but Stones + Lukaku sales could help fund the stadium. Mean we are able to reinvest for the next 2 season.. Dont misunderstand my position

I want to keep Rom, but if we got £75m, and chose to sell to Chelsea, it would be completely understandable.

If we start our supposed bright new era by selling both our star players and replacing them with dross then I'm joining the blue union.

But has his head been turned fully? The echo are just as reliable as the link I posted saying he is staying

If that's true (and you dont know what to believe) he must be aware of some incoming transfers which he feels can make us competitive and challenge again. It would also help if rom didn't have the same attitude on the pitch that he displayed in the last 3 months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.