Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We currently have about 6 players out injured, yet our bench is still jam packed with International talent, the squad depth is fine.

We are currently in a massive slump form wise, but we know what Rom can do.

When everybodys fit we will have a bench brimming with talent and lots of talented players kicking their heels in the stands.

No team in the world builds a squad just in case they lose 6 of their best players to injury or form, sorry theres 1 team that does, they are called Real Madrid and have spent almost a billion pounds in doing it.
LOL-BRAH-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN.jpg

The same people might then ask you why you have taken at least one person off "ignore". Otherwise you wouldn't have seen my post and therefore been unable to make such an inane reply.

I would suggest you don't really put people on "ignore" as you are way too prickly to allow any perceived slight to pass.

And that would be a sign of weakness to fellows like you.

People who constantly brag about having people on "ignore" rarely do so.

The "ignore" function is for the simple minded....if a person cannot read what another writes, no matter how silly they regard it, without succumbing to some overarching compulsion to reply to it then they should give their head a wobble.

Hope this helps.

It is unnaturally and ridiculously silly though.

Can't believe people are complaining about the standard of our attacking play. Until Mirallas got injured it was exceptional, even without Barkley and Coleman at times (and Lukaku was a major part of that even if parts of his game weren't up to scratch). Until the derby we were scoring at least two goals a game, what more do you want?

The only real tactical mistake made by Martinez was not playing Stones at CB earlier. But in mitigation, Coleman's injury made doing so difficult because Stones was out 2nd choice RB, and the Jagielka/Distin partnership had been exceptional last season. I'm not trying to absolve him of blame - he would have known that Distin would decline eventually and should have recognised it earlier.

The same people might then ask you why you have taken at least one person off "ignore". Otherwise you wouldn't have seen my post and therefore been unable to make such an inane reply.

I would suggest you don't really put people on "ignore" as you are way too prickly to allow any perceived slight to pass.

And that would be a sign of weakness to fellows like you.

People who constantly brag about having people on "ignore" rarely do so.

The "ignore" function is for the simple minded....if a person cannot read what another writes, no matter how silly they regard it, without succumbing to some overarching compulsion to reply to it then they should give their head a wobble.

Hope this helps.

I removed lots of people, I felt maybe I was a little harsh and was willing to give people 2nd chances, how wrong was I hey?

You should be grateful I have you on ignore, cos I would defo have pyar negged you and made you cry like the utter lil bish you are.

Toodles old bean.

We missed a trick not sorting the defence and goalkeeping area

LOL, we can now add goalie to the list of positions that nobody wanted us to strengthen in the summer, but are now claiming needed addressing.

I'll tell you what daz4matty; vault yourself and show me you thought we needed to sort a first choice GK in the summer and I'll offer a humble apology......

Nope, thought not. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

LOL, we can now add goalie to the list of positions that nobody wanted us to strengthen in the summer, but are now claiming needed addressing.

I'll tell you what daz4matty; vault yourself and show me you thought we needed to sort a first choice GK in the summer and I'll offer a humble apology......

Nope, thought not. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
You asked a question an answered it yourself then.
Look back at the transfer window post i said we needed a reserve keeper an right back and a centre half.
A lot of people said the same thing but we are not the manager,i like others just gave an opinion.

We currently have about 6 players out injured, yet our bench is still jam packed with International talent, the squad depth is fine.

We are currently in a massive slump form wise, but we know what Rom can do.

When everybodys fit we will have a bench brimming with talent and lots of talented players kicking their heels in the stands.

No team in the world builds a squad just in case they lose 6 of their best players to injury or form, sorry theres 1 team that does, they are called Real Madrid and have spent almost a billion pounds in doing it.
I think you'll be come around to my 'fallow season' opportunity pov eventually. Events are conspiring against this season.

I think you'll be come around to my 'fallow season' opportunity pov eventually. Events are conspiring against this season.

Your idea is flawed in some many ways David, im not ready to write off this league season just yet, ask me again around April/May, I might have a different outlook, although I doubt even then I will agree that we should start playing "the kids".

Dave your miles off the mark writing off this season already. We've played 7 games mate and played well at times. Take out the individual errors and we haven't played much different to last season

Status
Not open for further replies.