Reyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love Reyes.

Can't see us getting him though, if he is only £4 Million, I would be very suprised if no other club trys to come in. As he is a very good player.

Would love to get Reyes. Rated him very highly when at Arsenal. Seems he has lost his way in Spain (can't really comment as I don't really follow La Liga, except for Barca), but he for sure has bags of potential. At £4 Million he would be well worth the gamble I think. If Moyes succeeds to bring the best out of him, we'd have a world class player on our books.

Well there's no denying Reyes is a quality player and we need quality and proven players here at Everton F.C., but I ain't sure he's the 'one' for us...If he's complaining about being homesick in London, feck knows what he'll say about being up north? Non starter IMHO..

Just found out that Reyes deal has fallen through because of wage demands. EFC had been negotiating in Spain but it is dead now. No other deals at the moment. Usual thing at EFC, a few possibles but nothing concrete. I our transfer policy is incredibly poor/frustrating

Would love to get Reyes. Rated him very highly when at Arsenal. Seems he has lost his way in Spain (can't really comment as I don't really follow La Liga, except for Barca), but he for sure has bags of potential. At £4 Million he would be well worth the gamble I think. If Moyes succeeds to bring the best out of him, we'd have a world class player on our books.

He played for benfica last season.

No big surprise if that is true. He is used to high wages and we are in no position to match that... sad, but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.