Relegation 23/24 Thread

Yeah I've got Forest down to win this weekend too but like you said, if Wolves (which they're more than capable of) turn up and give them a proper game, Forest will be in a whole world of pain

There's been three very tight games between those two since Forest came back up.

I can see Wolves being really up for this one. O'Neil has them very motivated.

No mate.

Wolves are poor, they had a good month and everybody thought they were Real Madrid.

Well they've won 17 more points than Forest. It's mid-table v relegation threatened team...and a midlands derby to boot.

That'll be a well fought game.

Both managers will have them on it for sure.

Wouldnt like to call a winner tho.

I now don't like Forest's run in, tbh. I thought previously it was ok, but it looks very awkward and banana-skinnish to me.

You want those bottom teams they face at home, but both Sheff Utd and Burnely are away from home and they'll be free as a bird to go and score a goal or two as they're down in any case...and they have City too.

I think they have to win this Wolves game or they'll begin to lose their nerve.

That's a massive fixture for us.

I now don't like Forest's run in, tbh. I thought previously it was ok, but it looks very awkward and banana-skinnish to me.

You want those bottom teams they face at home, but both Sheff Utd and Burnely are away from home and they'll be free as a bird to go and score a goal or two as they're down in any case...and they have City too.

I think they have to win this Wolves game or they'll begin to lose their nerve.

That's a massive fixture for us.
Well I honestly dont care what other clubs do, never have, never will, while its in Evertons hands it only matters what Everton do.

We have a lot of 6 pointers, so we should focus on what we need to do.

I realise its a blinkered view, but I aint changing it.

Kompany has been given a two match touchline ban which is good for everyone down the bottom of the table just as they have found a little bit of form.

I reckon the results on Saturday has all but relegated them to be honest. If they'd got a result out of us and Luton lost to Bournemouth they might have just about had a chance of staying up. They've got to earn 6 points just to catch where Luton are now.

Just found today someone I work with is a Luton fan. The nerve on him was something to behold. They genuinely think they are victims and fighting evil Everton and Forest. Absolute morons. It’s totally lost on them that the points deductions have done them a huge favour and kept them alive with an outside chance of survival.

What’s really sad in all of this is that we are in the same conversation as Luton. It’s such a sad inditement of this club. I didn’t even have the energy to engage with him. It was utterly depressing.

Well they've won 17 more points than Forest. It's mid-table v relegation threatened team...and a midlands derby to boot.

That'll be a well fought game.

Last two have been 1-1.

Forest's season really comes down to the three aways, here, Sheffield United and Burnley away. Two wins and they will probably have enough with a draw or two from the other games. Less and it's a final day job.