Relegation 23/24 Thread

no matter what results we get in the next 36 games we're never going to have a positive goal difference at any point this season after this result so thats already a 'point less'. happy days :cheers:

We won't be so lucky a third time. Massive changes are needed and I'd even pull the plug on Dyche ASAP if a solid option is available.

The fans are tired and worn out, the current crop of players don't care and those at the top couldn't give a rats either.

Said it a few weeks ago. A few fans don’t have another year in them like the last 2. Things are going to get heated very quickly if this continues.

Said it a few weeks ago. A few fans don’t have another year in them like the last 2. Things are going to get heated very quickly if this continues.
Been on here for 10 years and it's always been a bit touchy, sometimes heated between some.

The last 2 seasons has tested everyones paitence but I think even for the most blessed posters, paitence has ran out.

Leeds & Southampton got a warning the year before they were relegated but escaped but didn't improve and were relegated the next season, the writing is on the wall for Everton too.

There is simply nothing in the team that suggests it's even going to win as many as 8 prem games this season.

Just playing endless CMs has its drawbacks and today it was brutally exposed.

Iwobi and DCL getting yet more injuries when the attacking resources are already very thin is terrible news aswell as neither are going to be available for the next two.

Probably be a panic signing this week you'd imagine, see how inflated the Che Adams bid goes.

Will see 4-5 changes for the Wolves game at least.

I have no idea how to avoid the drop this year

We’re utterly awful

Even when we play okay like last week we still lose

Sadly I think this is the season
Our only hope is that Sheffield and Luton exist. Maybe one more will find their way to the bottom with us to fight it out. Can’t see it after today though. This team have no quality and no idea.